Talia loved getting her nails done and was always posting new and creative nail styles on her social media! Talia's last IG post in July was of @taliajoy18, @momma_joy and @tammydelarosa of their nails painted in a mint color. After Talia's passing, we started Talia's Mint Mani in July in her memory. We are continuing this tradition and we would love to have your support.
If you would like to participate, the money that we raise helps support our Glam WARS Program. Our Glam WARS Program serves hospitals across the United States to uplift the spirits of children battling cancer.
- During the Month of July treat your self or a loved one, including your pet to a manicure or pedicure with a Mint Color. Post your picture to your Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and share your picture on our Angels For Talia Facebook Page and Talia's Legacy Facebook Page.
- Don't forget to include #MintManisForTaliaJoy #GlamWars #MintMani #TaliasLegacy
- If you would like to make a donation to support our Glam WARS Program Click on the PINK TAB to make your donation directly to our Glam WARS program.
- See if your local hair and nail salon would like to get involved. They can collect donation near cash register or become a sponsor. For more information about a sponsorship package contact: email@example.com
- Bella participated with a Mint Mani on her paws and your pets can too!
Talia's Legacy Children's Cancer Foundation understands how important it is to continue to bring JOY to these children battling cancer. These children are fighting to feel confident and need our support to continue to lift their spirits and give them hope.
Desiree Castellano, President
Talia's Legacy Children's Cancer Foundation