How You Can Help:
- Donate to Talia’s Legacy Children’s Cancer Foundation. Click Here: For Clinical Trials and Research or For Talia’s Legacy (Specify for GENERAL FUND).
- Help us to bring JOY to the children around the nation fighting cancer by donating to the GLAM WARS Program: Click Here
- Purchase Merchandise from our Store to help support our Programs: Visit Talia’s Store
- Organize your own Pet Walk in your community to help support our Foundation!
- Hold your own Mint Mani Fundraiser in July in honor of Talia by contacting your local salon, or have your own home party!
- Sponsor a child battling cancer to go on the Talia’s Legacy’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Cruise at Sea! (contact Eddie Diaz at 407-392-2156 with Dream Vacations).
- Bring awareness to childhood cancer in September by selling gold beads around your school, football games, office, and community!
- Wear black on Valentine’s Day, the day Talia was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma.
- Show your support for Childhood Cancer by making your own GO GOLD Night Football Game by sporting Gold Pom Poms and Gold Ribbons on your Helmets!
These are just a few suggestions on how you can help bring awareness and support Talia’s Legacy Children’s Cancer Foundation. If you have any questions, please contact Desiree Castellano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make check out to Talia’s Legacy Inc. and mail to:Desiree Castellano