- Donate to Talia’s Legacy Children’s Cancer Foundation. Click Here: For Clinical Trials and Research
- Help us to bring JOY to the children around the nation fighting cancer by donating unused and unopened makeup or monetarily to our Glam WARS Program: Click Here
- Purchase Merchandise from our Store to help support our Programs: Visit Talia’s Store
- Organize your own Pet Walk in your community to help support our Foundation!
- Hold your own Mint Mani Fundraiser in July in honor of Talia by contacting your local salon, or have your own home party!
- Bring awareness to childhood cancer in September by selling gold beads around your school, football games, office, and community!
- Wear black on Valentine’s Day, the day Talia was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma.
- Show your support for Childhood Cancer by making your own GO GOLD Night Football Game by sporting Gold Pom Poms and Gold Ribbons on your Helmets!
These are just a few suggestions on how you can help bring awareness and support Talia’s Legacy Children’s Cancer Foundation. If you have any questions, please contact Desiree Castellano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make check out to Talia’s Legacy Inc. and mail to:Desiree Castellano
P.O. Box 395
Goldenrod, FL 32733
Start a Fundraiser in Your Community or Online. Volunteer for Special Events. Raise Awareness
LOCAL SALONS CAN HOST AN EVENT.
This past year J. Baumen hosted a Special Event for Childhood Cancer Awareness in September.
Keli Kara entered a Social Studies Fair at her school, presenting about Talia. She won first place and is going to Regionals.
Be an ANGEL ON THE RUN
Toby Sharpio trained to run a 5K to raise money to help Talia's Legacy Support Clinical Trials and Research. She decided to honor Talia's Legacy for her Bat Mizvah project.
Host a PET WALK
Gabriella Murray hosted a Pet Walk for her Bat Mizvah Project. She raised money and had some fun with four legged friends.
Kaitlynne Ferguson a sophomore at Imlay City High School. Kaitlynn the Student Council President sold gold beads for 50 cents at lunch in September to raise awareness for Childhood Cancer Awareness
To find out more ways you can be involved email.